Summer is fast approaching, which means it’s almost time to get started on the home remodeling projects you’ve been planning all winter long. If you’re like most homeowners, chances are you’ve got your eyes set on renovating one of two rooms: the bathroom or the kitchen. Of these, a bathroom remodel in Littleton, CO tends to give you the most bang for your buck and has the most possibilities for customization.
You may have some idea of what you want to do with your bathroom, but the little details might still elude you. For example, you know you want a tile shower framed with glass, but what color tile? Framed shower doors or frameless ones?
If you haven’t quite figured out all the details yet, relax. Summer is still a few months off and there’s plenty of time for you to get inspiration and nail down the specifics of your remodel. Here are a few on-trend ideas to get you started in the right direction:
- Tile is timeless and definitely “in” when it comes to bathroom remodeling this summer. Porcelain tile is the frontrunner favorite for summer 2019 remodeling projects, debuting in showrooms across the country. Popular designs involve neutral colors, including classic white, accented black and a dynamic scope of grays.
- Lighting is pivotal in a bathroom. This summer’s newest trends spare no expense when it comes to light, adding it to bathrooms with gusto. Consider lighting options such as lit vanities, backlit mirrors, shower lighting and, if you’re really looking for a forward-thinking trend, LED baseboard lighting! All these options set the mood for a relaxing, therapeutic atmosphere.
- If you’re someone who loves a good soak, a freestanding tub needs to be the centerpiece for your bathroom remodel in Littleton, CO. These focal pieces are making a comeback in a big way and being used as a major decorative element for bathrooms. Bonus points if you can get your hands on a vintage clawfoot tub!
- A more practical element to consider for your bathroom remodel is the addition of built-in shelving. Homeowners are ditching cabinetry in favor of a more open environment, which means choosing shelving to store things like soaps, towels, fragrances and more.
- If you’re remodeling a half-bath or ¾ bath, you might not have a lot of room to work with. To make the most of the remodel, wallpapering goes a long way. The right wallpaper allows you to remain relatively neutral and welcoming with your fixtures (toilet, sink, vanity), yet still enjoy a robust design.
Still need help getting ideas of your upcoming summer bathroom remodel in Littleton, CO? Pitch a few of your ideas to Harrison Custom Builders, LTD and let us help you explore the many possibilities open to you. We can advise you on everything from materials to design trends, to help you realize your bathroom’s fullest potential. We’ll leave you with a bathroom that not only looks great, but feels welcoming as well. Reach out to us today to arrange a consultation!
Categorised in: Bathroom Remodel